Another JAM PACKED month!



I really don't know how people find the time for all this social media stuff! I am flat out just keeping up with my workload at the moment.

But I did want to share this pic of Tracy Lacy officially out in stores! This was the first time I have seen it in a shop and I still get such a buzz out of seeing my work out there in the 'real world'! I was also lucky enough to meet the wonderful Author of this book Tania Lacy, at a recent luncheon with my Publishers. Tania is a delight and I would have loved to have spent more time with her. It was also exciting meet some other members of the Scholastic team in person (some of them for the first time!!) I came away feeling really "loved" and so excited to be a part of such a great team!!

Anyway, as usual, there is a LOT going on behind the scenes. New illustration opportunities, exciting (secret) projects signed off and finished, new contracts officially signed, another full colour picture book done and dusted....and of course my usual collection of fabulous Book Series on the go....there's even a potential Writers (Illustrators!) Festival participation on the horizon for me...oh, and my first nomination for an award!!!

I will share more details when I can.

I am one lucky girl! x

Comments

Alvina said…
Das Buch klingt super toll und interssant, danke für die schöne Idee.Werde es mir nach meiner Arbeit beim Lieferservice Halle Saale direkt mal besorgen.Grüße Alvina
McdVoicee said…
Excellent blog article. This article was written by a real thinking writer. mcdvoicee

Popular Posts