NEW ELLA DIARIES: PONY SCHOOL SHOWDOWN

Phew...another month of craziness done and dusted! I would like to think that next year I can make some more time for this blog, but right now it's just a case of keeping up with the heavy work flow.

My motivation was boosted by the arrival of my advance copies of the new ELLA DIARIES book - PONY SCHOOL SHOWDOWN. 



I always thought horses were my weakness when it came to drawing, but this week I had to draw an Orang-Utan and that REALLY tested my skills!! I spent WAY too long on it, but was happy with it in the end.

Anyway, despite the 'horse' theme, I think this one may be my new favourite in the ELLA DIARIES series (but I think I say that about every new release, don't I?!)


We also head into the Christmas season with the wonderful news that ELLA DIARIES has been sold into 10 more countries in Asia! It's such an exciting time for all of us involved in this beautiful series and I am so proud to be a part of it all.

Next year brings a few changes, and some exciting NEW books for me to work on, with the contracts and deadlines all signed off and ready for the NEW YEAR.

Best wishes for a fabulous Holiday season and here's to an exciting 2016.

Danielle x

Comments

Popular Posts