BEHIND THE SCENES: MY GTS ENRTY 2015

Here's a few roughs from my Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search entry this year. 
You can read the full details of my progression through this project over at the MAKERS' COLLECTIVE blog.





Needless to say I did not make the cut for the Top 50 entrants who will progress to the next round, but I guess I expected that. Maybe if the brief was for KIDS shoes it might have been a different story! As expected, the finalists entries are simply wonderful. Do yourself a favour and head over HERE to check out some awesome winning entries for this years TOP 50.

Also, if you fancy a bit of an extra read, check out some of my extra blog posts over at the MAKERS' COLLECTIVE that I did not get the chance to plug here when I first shared them. Click on the links below for further details.

How I became a Children's Book Illustrator.

My thoughts on how I keep a steady work flow coming in.

I am still catching up on all of the news I have to share with you. There's so much happening at the moment. It's very exciting. Anyway, I hope you have a great week ahead. Happy Creating.

Comments

Popular Posts