HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Belated Happy New Year to you all. I just had to pop by and share this wonderful notebook cover that my Mum made for me for Christmas! It's based on one of my MOO Mini Card Designs! Isn't it AMAZING?! I JUST LOVE IT!!


No rest for the wicked though! I am straight back into working on some illustrations for a new manuscript that I can't wait to share with you. I also get to share one of my TOP SECRET projects with you, which is due to be launched later this month.


Over the last couple of weeks I have been doing LOTS of thinking and pondering about 2015 and what I want from it. Not sure if I will bore you with the details here yet, but lets just say it's quite different from what I thought I wanted from 2014....hhhmmmm.

Comments

Joyce said…
Love the book cover. Your Mum is so talented.
I often see your characters and wonder what I could make from them.

Popular Posts