ALMOST TIME FOR THE BIG REVEAL!



Today I am bursting with excitement at receiving the first copies of my brand new books! I can't reveal too much just yet, but they look amazing! I am very proud of them. I have been so lucky to have been invited by the wonderful team at Scholastic to help create this gorgeous New Series, and I am just delighted to be a part of it. The first two are already printed and I am deep into the third book already!....and lots more to come! YIPPEE!! I am one lucky girl!! 

Now on a different note, I think I might just be addicted to MOO products! After showing off the Mini Cards I had printed over the Christmas break, I was horrified to realise that I had made an error with my contact details! Eek! I can't use them! But.....general feedback was that they were too small and could get easily lost in a wallet or bag, so I took this on board and went with some standard sizing...


Don't you just love how they are packaged up?! I am a sucker for great presentation...



Anyway....I am very happy with how they turned out and I should really have just gone with this size from the start! Oh well....

Comments

Popular Posts