RAW CRAFT



I am still buzzing about my visit to Raw Craft in Robertson over the weekend. 




I can't stop thinking about it - for so many reasons. 

I think deep down it's the kind of space I would love to open up myself....or at least visit and participate in regularly. It's probably somewhere around an hour and half from where I live, but I wish it was closer (or maybe that "we lived" closer....like MUCH closer?!!)...or maybe I meant to open up something like this locally?!! Or maybe it's just my dream work studio?! I don't know....it's just sparked something in me.....


Anyway, I was lucky enough to spend some time chatting to the lovely Harriet herself and she was telling me about their Friday "Making Time". 


It's an opportunity to bring along your craft, drawings and projects and to work and chat with like minded people. I just need this so much at the moment. We can even bring the kids (although I am not sure how much work would get done!)

I was also lucky to meet another fellow customer Sharon. We had such a lovely chat and I would love to keep in touch - so Sharon if you found this blog, drop me a line some time! I'd love to meet up again!!

Anyway, here's some more eye candy that I promised:



Don't you just want to sit down at those tables and get creative?! 












I have a crafting weekend booked with some friends in a few weeks and now I am even more excited about it. Can't wait to share some pics of that too.

Comments

Popular Posts