The month that was....


I finally joined Playgroup Australia this month and when the latest copy of their magazine arrived, I was delighted to spot this little feature on one of my books! I still get a buzz out of this sort of thing!

On the work front, it's been another crazy month. There have been some great projects in this latest batch of work (but of course I can't share any of it here), and with no time for the Lilla Rogers projects (boot camp started back this month) I don't have much imagery to share with you!

I guess it's good to be busy, but it's been a bit full on lately - and of course our little one is teething at the moment. She used to be a pretty good sleeper, but lately she is so unsettled.....it's exhausting! 

We have also had a milestone birthday in the family this month - which turned into a couple of big weekends of celebration (including a pretty luxurious weekend away in Sydney.)


All fabulous of course, but not much time to get any work done! There have been so many late nights and I am pretty exhausted at the moment. I have given myself the night off tonight, so must hurry off to bed to attempt some catch up sleep!! Good night all.

Comments

Popular Posts