Studio Glimpse


I have had a really strange couple of weeks. While I did manage to finish off some new Ella & Olivia artwork, as well as some new design concepts for a brand new chapter book series I am working on, I also had a bit of of a creative block to overcome. 

Usually when I have been working too hard I tend to then move so far in the other direction that I can't even look at anything creative! I had to just go with that feeling a bit and I actually missed  a couple of other deadlines this week. Fortunately I have some very understanding clients that I have been working with for many years who totally respected this, but I will have to put in some serious hours over the weekend to catch up.

I have not even been able to get back into the Lilla Rogers projects, but this week she did challenge us to share our work spaces with each other in the facebook group, so it motivated me to tidy up a bit and share a few pics with you. 






Here's a few bits and pieces I picked up at a local market over the weekend. I am dreaming of having some time to do some crafty work....one day?!

Comments

Popular Posts