Two weeks of madness

Phew! Another two weeks gone by within the blink of an eye. Things went a little quiet here, but only because I have been so crazy busy. Would you believe I even missed the last two weeks of the Lilla Rogers course!? It was all for a good cause. I had the opportunity to create some work for a new market for me (funnily enough it was one of the markets I missed participating in during the course!!) Anyway, it was very short notice and a lot of work in a short time frame, but I am so glad it's done. Just a shame I can't share it here.

Anyway, I will be playing catch up on the assignments (bootcamp also started this week) but I still have a lot of freelance work to get through, so I will have to see how things go.

Amidst the craziness I also decided to move rooms around again and have taken over the largest bedroom in the house for my studio! It's amazing to have so much space. I also stole the dining table so that I can have more table space and not have to pack up my computer stuff every time I want to sketch and draw. (And yes - we will need a new dining table now!!) I will post a photo of my new space if I can ever get it tidy! My eldest daughter is also excited about this room as she calls it our craft room! She's such a fan of crafts - and now we have the space to make things whenever we want.


Here's a bit of a peek...yes that is a Wacom Cintiq on my desk. I am sure you wont believe me when I tell you that I have had it for almost four years and never used it!!! Lots of reasons why, but they don't matter. Here it is and I love it. (If you are not sure what it is, I can basically draw directly onto the screen with the pen.) This is a much more natural way to draw on a computer and there's so much I want to try with it....if I can ever get some spare time!

Sorry for the lack of images this time around, but I have just received some advance copies of two of my brand new books, so I will post some details here shortly, but for now I have LOTS of sleep to catch up on...

Comments

Popular Posts