Cuckoo Crocs

I am really exhausted at the moment. The girls seem to have lost all routine with their sleeping habits. I have been too tired to do any work at night, but I have been doing tiny little bursts of sketching throughout the day, just to keep things ticking along. Here's my latest collection of sketches for Lilla Rogers BOOTCAMP
In case you haven't noticed, I have a bit of "thing" for crocodiles. I LOVE drawing them! This crazy little sketch sparked more silliness when I realised I could do a CUCKOO "CROC!"



 ....and I am still toying with the Aussie theme...

...or something a bit more traditional....


The final assignment is to apply your designs to a phone case. I have played around with some artwork to scan as final art tonight, but am too tired to do anything with it now. This is a bit tough because adding colour is my favourite part. I will have to dream about it tonight and find a way to get stuck into it all again over the weekend! But for now - it's goodnight all.

Comments

Joyce said…
These are great Danielle. I particularly like the one where the croc is wearing the clock as a hat.
Thanks Joyce. I liked that one too. I hope I get to play around with it at some stage.

Popular Posts