BELATED HAPPY 2014

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that 2014 brings great happiness and creativity!

Almost at the end of January and I am only just starting to catch up on things!  Somehow I made it through a pretty heavy workload (can't wait to share some of my new projects when they are published), but I barely managed to catch my breath before launching into the next one!

While I had the roughs approved before Christmas the final coloured up art was just completed this week! Phew!

Here's a bit a peek at all of the hand painted artwork that I then scanned and coloured up....and heres' a few colour pieces to tease you with....



I was also very excited to receive my copies of the latest Ella & Olivia books - out now in stores:

...and had a little chuckle to myself when I spotted one of my books in the library for the first time ever!
 

This is the way 2014 is shaping up for me:
- start Lilla Rogers BOOT CAMP in the first week of February. This will be a great chance for me to build up a new folio of work for various markets.
- start Lilla Rogers PART B course at the end of March for five weeks.
- I have signed on for more wonderful Ella & Olivia books this year.
- have an exciting new book to be released later in the year.

Dreaming of:
- launching a website 
- selling some of my work on line
- taking a screen printing course
- signing up for this Rachel Taylor course in October
- a brand new studio work space

We have a couple of big milestone birthdays in the family this year, and some plans to dabble in a bit of home renovating...and it's time to get the farm up and running with some livestock, trees etc..etc...

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you here and thanks for your continued support. x

Comments

Popular Posts