Back to school

It appears that I may have over committed myself AGAIN this year. I have started on an exciting new full-colour picture book project this week, while also working on the Ella & Olivia series, and have also been asked to squeeze in some more readers for this series.

As if that was not enough, I have signed up for the "Make art that sells" on-line course that starts in October!

I am so excited about the course. I have been thinking about it for a while and have been following the blogs of some of my favourite illustrators who recently completed the course. I can't wait to brush up on my skills and to connect with a new network of like-minded people. It's going to be a crazy around here in the coming months, but maybe it's just our new kind of 'normal' these days!

Comments

Popular Posts