Birthday Grazing

I have been meaning to blog about this place since we moved. It's called Grazing and it's in a gorgeous little town called Gundaroo, just outside of the ACT. It's become our favourite place to celebrate special occasions, and this weekend it was my husbands birthday.


The food is amazing and I love the feel of the place. It's an old hotel and each of the rooms has been converted to dining areas. There are beautiful open fireplaces, a large veggie garden to serve the kitchen, and a chook pen. Visitors are encouraged to wander the grounds and it always inspires us with ideas for our own backyard.


Happy birthday my love. We love you. x

Comments

Carly Findlay said…
Ooh I went three last year on the Canberra Human Brochure tour - such good food and a gorgeous space. I don't think I blogged about it but I instagrammed the hell out of the food and garden and wine. You're so lucky it's a close visit :)
K said…
Ach, she's so old now, that first baby of yours. I'd like to have been able to go to Grazing with you - the only thing close to grazing for me is letting the horses in and out. Some charm, and some food I don't make myself - that would be a refreshment. Happy belated birthday to the one you love.

Popular Posts