Halfway point

Please forgive the boring photograph. I want to share so much more with you, but I just can't - YET! I am now officially half way through my new six book series. I have completed the cover artwork for four of them and am just completing the final black and white internal artwork for the third book. The internal artwork is all handpainted linework, and the covers are handpainted linework with computer colouring. I am really getting into the characters now and the themes of the books are so much fun. I just can't wait to share them with you. In the meantime, it's busy, busy around here.

Comments

K said…
I'm so pleased, relieved and excited that you are working so much. Wish my film son was as recognized as respected for his work - but everybody thinks he or she is a film maker these days. It's pretty easy to tell who is or isn't a fine illustrator - which is why you, my dear, are hard at work. I love it when you get to the point where the characters write themselves.

Popular Posts