My Creative Space

I set up the sewing machine this week ready to finish off these appliques, but it seems I've lost the electric cord for it! (Must be out in the shed somewhere!) So I had to resort to hand stitching! I'd have to say I really enjoyed it, and I think it's really adding to the finished appeal.



I guess I am half way through with only one finished so far, but it looks great. She's growing so fast that it wont fit her for long, but that's OK. We can enjoy it while we can.


Get inspired by more Creative Spaces here.
Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

Rie said…
Awesome.. love it, love it... LOVE IT!
K said…
I'm laughing. They NEVER stay the same size long enough. The applique is, of course, wonderful -
Lisa said…
oh my very cool!!!!
Wombat's Picnic said…
The handstitching looks great - sometimes things are just meant to be:) Cyndy
The handstitching makes it even more charming. Very cute! When she grows out of it, you can always frame it along with a picture of her wearing it. Or make a pillow. Have a great day.
Fi Fi Lamour said…
Sooooo cute! Hand stitching is always gorgeous. Can't wait to catch up on Saturday :)

Popular Posts