Happy New Year

Welcome to a brand New Year. Time has escaped me yet again with several planned blog posts left incomplete, but I have finally managed to steal a few minutes to touch base with you all again.

We had a magical time sharing Jade's first Christmas with the whole family and even managed to get in her first holiday to the beach!


The New Year brings some exciting new book projects for me with some new publishers, which is always so exciting for me. Of course Jade will dictate how much time I can spend on them as she is always my priority, but yesterday I managed to make a great start on things as she happily played on the floor next to me! I must admit it's nice to be sketching again.

Comments

K said…
Lovely that you were able to get some sketching done! I never could quite get any writing done till people were in their beds, asleep. And very lovely that the publishers haven't forgotten you. They do that sometimes. You sound so happy.
Carly Findlay said…
It's been ages - hope to see you blogging soon xx

Popular Posts