As time goes by

There's so much going on at this time of year and throwing a baby into the mix just makes it so much more exciting!

CREATIVITY:
I am loving being a Mum and I am not actively seeking to get back to work yet, but I have been really excited by a couple of lovely opportunities that have cropped up. Fortunately I have managed to postpone the projects until next year, but it's great to have the time to mull over the briefs now and think about how I can approach them when the time comes.

ON MY COFFEE TABLE:
Not that I have any time to get through a full article, but I am LOVING flicking through this collection of magazines.


Little One Baby has become a bit of a favourite and I'd love to get Jade's nursery featured in there one day - if I ever finish it!

One thing that particularly caught my eye in the latest edition is this skirt.

I hope to find a pattern for something similar and see if my Mum might make me a couple for Christmas. I'm not normally a skirt wearer but I like that this is a long one down to the ankles.

BABY STUFF:
I've finally joined the local Mother's Group and we've met a couple of times in the last few weeks. So far they are a great group and I hope it eventuates into one of those good groups who stick together. I am so keen to meet some locals and get involved in the community.



Jade is starting to sleep through the night a bit now, and it's got me thinking about getting her into a better routine for her daytime naps. Then again as long as she's sleeping at night then I figure we are pretty lucky!

I am looking forward to getting the Christmas tree set up soon, and I guess I'd better think about making a start on the pressies. I am a notorious last minute shopper, but I don't think I can get away with it this year!




Type Summary HereType the rest here

Comments

Carly Findlay said…
Heya, maybe try online Christmas shopping?
I like madeit.com.au and etsy?
K said…
Good. Young mamas need a group. When I was a young mama, there was no net - only a neighborhood. Four walls can be fairly opaque, and you can end up feeling overwhelmed and suspect you are the only one.

Popular Posts