Out and about

A couple of weeks ago we ventured out of Bendigo for the weekend to attend an exhibition in Melbourne. It was Jades first big weekend away and traveling in the car. She did very well and it has given us the confidence to get out and about a bit more with her.

The exhibition was the graduation work of students completing a three year part time course in textile design out at Box Hill. The work included some stunning pieces by my very clever sister. I found it hard to edit the images so I've just included them all!


I'd love to hang these mobiles in my house, but I think I'm going to have to fight for them as I'm not the only one who wants them!


Look at the detail!


These are also part of her collection. The door is my favourite... oh and the gate!







Love this splash of colour in the butterfly.




I can't wait to see what you do next Jo and I'd love to get you do create some work for Jade's nursery. I bet I'm not the only one who'd love to commission your work! Good luck with whatever comes next for you. x

Comments

Carly Findlay said…
These are amazing Jo, you are so talented! Thanks for showing them on your blog, Danielle! Jo should start a blog too.
K said…
So, art runs in your blood. That's a bit of a comfort to me - at least my lack of gift has some reason to it. Jo's work is very interesting. I'd have loved to have seen it live.

Popular Posts