No rest for the wicked!

Phew, another busy weekend almost done. It was lovely to have the weekend at home where I managed to:

Work on some characters for my next book project.


Help my husband start our veggie patch.


With some help from the dog with no eyes! (Long overdue for a haircut!)


I even managed to find some time to bake a banana cake!


...not to mention the housework, laundry...oh, and accidentally getting my hair cut as short as PINK's latest cut! No pics of that - I'm still recovering!!! (But I do love it!)

Type Summary Here

Type the rest here

Comments

Sandra Monat said…
good luck with the book project.... and the banana cake looks delicious....
My, you have been busy! Post your hair cut, I bet it looks fab!

I left something for you at my blog, come and get it whenever you can!

Popular Posts