ON MY DESK

Well, so much for blogging more often! I guess I just have to accept that I really can't do everything! Excuse the mess, but I thought I'd share some evidence of why I've been too busy to blog!


I'm in the thick of things with the final artwork for my latest book. I've spent a lot of time fussing over the best paint to use, as well as the best colour mixes. It's been wonderful to get back to some hand painted work and it's coming together nicely.

I also have my next book project lined up and am really excited to be working with these ladies in particular! Obviously I can't say too much, but I am already looking forward to starting some new books.

Anyway...must go - lots to do!


Type the rest here

Comments

You've been busy Dan! I can't really see the art but I just know it's beautiful. Congratulations! :o)
Its GOOD when one is too busy to blog!!! Sounds like wonderful books are coming...ahhh!!! :-)

Popular Posts