SURVIVED TO TELL THE TALE


I finally get a night off and I don't know what to do with myself! I am so used to coming home and working that I basically panicked about what to do with my free time. I wanted to totally rest and recuperate a bit, but then felt pressured to "DO" something.

So I came up with this quick "next appointment" card! It does follow me facing one of my biggest fears AGAIN this afternoon, with my final visit to the dentist (to complete a root canal procedure!) EEEeeeek! It got me thinking how cool it would be for dentists to have a more "friendly" image for kids! (And some of us grown ups!)

Type the rest here

Comments

Ange B said…
Oh that is so cool Danielle. I have just been introduced to 'illustrator' and learning more and more about photo shop....argh so much to take in but Im loving it! What programs do you use? Do you sketch it out first then finish it digitally? Cheers Ange
Hi Ange B,

It's great that you are considering exploring your art in Illustrator! I love it! Once you get the hang of you'll realise that it's just another tool in your artists box. I think it's so important to have a grip on the traditional drawing skills to get the best out of using a computer. I always draw and sketch my images first and then scan and trace them on the computer to create the finished piece. Everyone is different of course, but I find it works for me! Good luck!

Popular Posts