STILL HERE AND WORKING HARD


No time for dreaming these last couple of weeks! Thanks for your comments of support for re-kindling my writing, but reality has set in a bit lately. I have 3 big new book illustration projects on the go, and my full time job has been pretty demanding too!

Amidst the hefty work load, the notes for my e-course have arrived (Create a Kids Book) and it’s pretty distracting! I am itching to work through some of the exercises but I pretty tired just keeping up with everything at the moment.

One of the book projects I am currently working on is really taking me out of my comfort zone, (which I love) but it’s all consuming! I'll leave you with a peek at some of the illustrations I created the last time I worked on this series. (Yes that is uncharacteristic photoshop work from me!)

Type the rest here

Comments

Popular Posts