The luxury of time

Now that I have caught up a bit with the freelance work, it feels luxurious to have free time after work AND on weekends! So what do I chose to do with it? More creative stuff! I can't help myself. I admit I am obsessed! At least I can admit it.




Here's a bit of a glimpse at my first attempt at a lino print! Of course it took longer than I thought it would, so I have not had the chance to print from it yet, but will share it with you when I do. I am not totally convinced I like the design, but I was just desperate to start hacking into that lino! Let's wait and see how it prints hey?

type the rest here

Comments

Ha ha! Too funny, I do the exact same thing when I have "time off" from creative. I physically have to get out of the house to solve this problem. And to top it off I started doing a lino cut but it's taken so many hours that I'm still not done months later (I only take it out every now and again). :)
I also try clay once in a while.
I hope you enjoy the linoprint. It was very interesting for me but I haven't very much patience for the carving.
AstridMueller said…
Cool technique idea, and very cute illo!

Happy Potato Greetings!
Astrid
-PotatoMammaDesign.com
-PotatoMammaDesign.blogspot.com

Popular Posts