New inspiration

Thank you to everyone for all of your kind thoughts and words on Maggie. It's still really odd not to have her around, but I said I would not go on about it, so I am moving on.

Well, I feel like I am coming out of the fog following an absolutely crazy last couple of months. A special thank you to my gorgeous husband for getting me through such a demanding schedule. I am starting to feel more refreshed and am wanting too spend some time focusing on our beautiful house for a while.


So I thought I start things off by sharing some fabulous NEW things that I managed to find some time to order on line! I am sure that many of you are familiar with the stunning work of Natascha Rosenberg. If you are not, you really must check out her blog and website/shop. I have wanted this beautiful diorama since the very first day I discovered her work and cannot believe it's finally mine! Of course I then could not resist this little painting (I love crocodiles!) and was thrilled to discover that Natascha had included one of her lovely "softies" as a surprise! I feel so lucky!


I also picked up these fabulous frames at a market over the weekend - 6 frames in total for a mere $25! Don't you just love the round ones? Can't wait to fix them up a bit and get them up on my walls. Then of course there's the wonderful excuse to get some more artwork to put in them....maybe I should create something myself?! Stay tuned!


Type the rest here

Comments

Super lucky!!! I love her work!
joanne said…
I love the round frames
Thank you very much for your lovely words. I'm so happy you like it!
I'm very sorry about Maggie. I lost my dog some years ago. He's always with me when I draw a dog.

Popular Posts