INSPIRATION MONDAY

Welcome to another week full of potential creative bliss and pure inspiration! Here are a few things to spark the imagination.

MAMAS AND PAPAS
I have always been a bit of a fan of Mamas and Papas, and while I appreciate the large corporate nature of this business, I can't help but be excited by how they have interpreted some of the crafting and handmade trends that are cropping up on a more commercial level.


I love the sophisticated colour palette of this "Made With Love" range, but those who know me well enough, might also realise that the lack of yellow in this palette contributes enormously to the appeal of these products to me!


EGG PRESS
I am sure that many of you are already familiar with this gorgeous letter press business Egg Press. For those of you who don't know they are based in Portand Oregon and are perhaps most well known for there greeting card range. However, I would have to say that it's this crafty "make your own" number that really caught my eye!



DWELL BABY
I have always had a bit of a fascination with finger puppets and I would love to find the time to have a go at making some. Check out these cute finger puppets from the Dwell Baby range. They almost seem simple enough for a novice like me to try my own range.



I also just loved this image from their site! Cute animals, but something about the photo and the composition just really caught my eye! (and no I'm NOT getting clucky, but COME ON - cute kid!)



WALL CANDY ARTS
Wall stickers for room decor seem to be rapidly gaining in popularity and I would have to admit that I can't wait to buy some myself, now that we are finally getting around to thinking about decorating our new home. Wall Candy Arts seem to do some gorgeous collections...



and I love the idea of the chalk board shapes below



LITTLE CHIPPI
I have featured this little Melbourne business before on my Inspiration Monday's but I noticed that they have a new wall sticker art design out now and I thought this would be a great chance to share it with you. Also check out some of their great cards and magnet sets on their website here.



Well I hope this little feature motivates you into a fabulous new week of creativity!


Comments

marie-louise said…
So many nice soft animals, I like really like the orange one with striped tail.

Popular Posts