DAY 4 OF MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Well the "cafe meeting" went well, (as did the interview thank you for asking - but more on that later.) I had to work through pretty late to get everything ready, but am really exicted with how it's coming together. This meeting was a "first rough/concept" meeting where I presented my ideas on colour theme and shapes through presenting actual ranges. I had not worked out some of the finer details, but it was really only a chance for the client to indicate whether I am on the right track before I get too far into the project.

Fortunately she loved it and after sharing some of her own great ideas on where to take it from here, I feel really inspired and am itching to get stuck into things,so will keep this short.

(Can you tell that I got the go-ahead to do some character stuff!?) would you believe that some KIDS apparel business prefer boys to look like men, so I am thrilled to be given the go-ahead to make it a bit more "fun".

Have not had the chance to edit the post about self promotion, but have not forgotten. Thanks for your great comments and support so far.


Type the rest here

Comments

Popular Posts