MERRY "LATE" CHRISTMAS


*Well, better late than never!

This is just a quick thank you to everyone who has stopped by to read my blog and share comments and emails with me. Thank you for making this once scarey venture into something that excites and inpires me. I am looking forward to sharing and developing this site with you through out the New Year.

Take Care and drop in again soon.

*Our lovely "new super fast" internet connection lasted exactly one week before a fault was discovered in the line, and we were back to the dark ages again! So, sorry for the lack of posts!

Comments

Bianca said…
merry 'late' christmas to you too :)

cheers for an inspirational and crafty 2008!
Kelly Medina said…
Hi there Danielle! I was glad to see your post today - I started to wonder where you had gone. Glad you are having a wonderful holiday - looking forward to a new year full of inspirational blogging with you.

All the best,

Kelly

Popular Posts