PYJAMA PARTY

Ok - I admit I am out of control! Two posts on the same day! Who would have thought I would have so much to say!


I really do intend to focus on my illustration and day to day freelance life in this blog, but there is just so much going on outside of work hours at the moment that it tends to be stealing the limelight so to speak.


Well, it's going to be another busy week of work. I somehow (over the weekend) managed to finish the internal illustrations for the current book project I have on the go. (Yes, Raymond J. it WOULD have something to do with the fact that I gave up the wonderful opportunity to work at our house on Saturday to work at home instead!!) It has a really cool "flicker" running sequence that animates the characters running in the bottom corner of the pages when you flick through the book (which took me ages, but am REALLY happy with!).


Today I am back to the pyjama project. I am really excited with how it has come together, and already can't wait to see some strikes offs and samples which is always a good sign when working with product.

Comments

Popular Posts