IT'S OFFICIAL: We are moving!

Dear Raymond J,

Thank you for being so focused and working so hard to make our new home a reality. We have put our lives on hold for this entire year and worked so hard EVERY weekend to literally build our dream, and you are truly an inspiration.

We have learned new skills, such as plastering, woodworking and painting, (as well as problem solving and negotiation!) and in return have grown and developed in our relationship. It is an honour to be your wife and I adore being married to YOU - my best friend. I can not wait to start this new phase of our lives together and to make our house a HOME.

I love you.
Your D

*And for all readers (in case you haven't worked it out yet) we now have the official sign off on the completion of our brand new house and are FINALLY moving this weekend!!

**Once again thank you to our parents, family and friends whose lives we have also interrupted to achieve this dream. Looking forward to repaying your hospitality and patience in our new place really soon - and yes I promise not to cook - it's catering all the way!! (Just kidding?!)

Comments

Bianca said…
sweet! Have fun moving and enjoy your new studio. Hope to see you at mikes soon for a stitching night...it's not as scary as it looks and everyone is lovely.
Anonymous said…
Woo hoo! Well done, I am so happy for you both :) I'm sorry I cannot help you move :( But I dare say the weekend will be filled with such excitement and anticipation that you don't really care if others are there or not ... hee hee!

A long time coming my friend but well worth the wait in the end I am sure! Now we have some plastering issues over this side of town if you and Ray are free next weekend ... only joking ... talk soon :)

ps • my house is filled with a powerful aroma of lillies. Thank you for the beautiful flowers they are fantastical!
Woooohooo!! Congratulations :o)
Its going to be wonderful... a new home. How exciting! :o) You have to promise to post pictures!

Popular Posts