INTRODUCING: INSPIRATION MONDAY

Part of my intention for creating this blog was not only to share my work and ideas, but to share what motivates and inspires me.

So I have created INSPIRATION MONDAY. I am going to trial it for 4 weeks in the hope that I can keep it up every Monday. My intention is to feature people, places and things that I find inspire me to want to pick up a pencil, a paintbrush or even to dust off the sewing machine!! (Ha, would like to see that!!) The common thread will generally be "kids stuff" as I am pretty passionate about this area, but then ideas come from everywhere, so let's see where it takes us.

Today I am starting things off locally:

THE SPOTSWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL FETE 2007


Aren't these gorgeous?! Created by my clever sister Jo for the Christmas Craft stall she organises each year for the fete (among a million other activities she juggles!)

So simple, yet so gorgeous. Wouldn't these look wonderful hanging from a freshly wrapped gift.

My Mum and my sister's friend Joyce also pitched in with their clever skills and here is a bit of a collection of some of the other great pieces on offer!


So - check in again next Monday to get the creative juices flowing!

Comments

Kelly Medina said…
Hi there!

What a great idea! I'm excited to see what you post each Monday.

These crafty delights are wonderful! Are those little wrapped presents in one of the photos?

P.S. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments. It really means a lot. :)
Oh how beautiful.. really colorful and with such details.. Wish I could be there to see them in person. :o) What a great idea your Inspiration Monday Danielle. Something to look forward on Mondays...
( don't like them very much ;o) )
Thanks for your support of this idea girls. I hope I can keep it up! And yes Kelly the wrapped boxes are noodle boxes wrapped up to put gifts in! Aren't they cute!

Popular Posts